[Bug] Build timeout
Created by: juadde
Describe the bug Build does not finish anymore with latest changes.
To Reproduce Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Fetch latest master branch
packer build -only=virtualbox-iso local.jsonor
packer build cloud.json
- Wait for ssh_timeout to end (> 2h)
- Build does not finish
Expected behavior Build should finish successfully.
Screenshots & Logs VM does not restart, even if "systemctl reboot" is sent to the machine. The VMs is stuck here:
Packer finishes with the following error:
Build 'virtualbox-iso' errored: Timeout waiting for SSH.
==> Some builds didn't complete successfully and had errors:
--> virtualbox-iso: Timeout waiting for SSH.
==> Builds finished but no artifacts were created.
Host Software (please complete the following information):
- OS: Windows / Linux
- Distribution: 10 Pro / Archlinux
- Vagrant Version: 2.2.7
- Packer: 1.5.4
- Hypervisor: Virtualbox
- Hypervisor Version: 6.1.4
- Image Version: Current master branch
- Output of
uname -a: N/A
- Vagrant Plugins: vagrant-reload (0.0.1, global), vagrant-timezone (1.3.0, global), vagrant-vbguest (0.20.0, global), vagrant-windows-update (0.0.7, global), vagrant_reboot_linux (1.0.0, global)
Additional context Build is successful on those machines before the changes for the cloud scripts (Rebuilding the arch-box from an older commit is working properly). I will investigate to get the exact commit where the build begin to fail and report here: ea7869f1 is working properly.
Please let me know if anybody have a clue on what is happening.