this fixes #67 (closed)
- added needed packages:
- alsa-utils: sound support
- brltty: braille terminal support
- espeakup: console screen reader
- added bootloader configuration (note 1)
- implemented helper script (note 2)
- implemented helper script startup logic
- increased bootloader timeout (more info in 8bcea215)
- adjusted zsh option to improve screen reader support (more info in 01909c93)
a new bootloader entry is added. this entry contains a kernel cmd line option witch red by systemd to enable A11Y unit.
note: this option has no effect on kernel and only serves as an indication flag.
helper script which can:
- set all ALSA cards to max volume at boot.
- started by livecd-alsa-unmuter.service unit if kernel cmd line flag is set.
- select a sound card with Auditory feedback.
- started by livecd-talk.service unit
livecd-talk.service also starts screen reader.