Welcome to Renovate! This is an onboarding MR to help you understand and configure settings before regular Merge Requests begin.
Detected Package Files
Based on the default config's presets, Renovate will:
- Start dependency updates only once this onboarding MR is merged
- Enable Renovate Dependency Dashboard creation
- If semantic commits detected, use semantic commit type
fixfor dependencies and
chorefor all others
vendorand various test/tests directories
- Autodetect whether to pin dependencies or maintain ranges
- Rate limit MR creation to a maximum of two per hour
- Limit to maximum 10 open MRs at any time
- Group known monorepo packages together
- Use curated list of recommended non-monorepo package groupings
- Fix some problems with very old Maven commons versions
- Ignore spring cloud 1.x releases
- Ignore web3j 5.0.0 release
- Ignore http4s digest-based 1.x milestones
- Use node versioning for @types/node
- Limit concurrent requests to reduce load on Repology servers until we can fix this properly, see issue 10133
- Do not upgrade from Alpine stable to edge
renovate.json in this branch with your custom config and the list of Merge Requests in the "What to Expect" section below will be updated the next time Renovate runs.
What to Expect
It looks like your repository dependencies are already up-to-date and no Merge Requests will be necessary right away.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.