Onboard Kewl as wiki maintainer
Onboarding an Arch Linux team member
- Team member username: @kewl
- Application: would like an @archlinux.org address
- Voting result: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH public key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIJJbGR2qFkSoPaXLjOzkgLu0ml1E5GvQ0e3mSZRxpfAZ
- Full Name: Kewl FFT
- Personal e-mail address: <redacted>
- PGP key ID used with personal e-mail address: CA60573A7DA29F99B59496B9AF3132BA1A171108
- Communication e-mail address: [arch, personal] arch
All roles checklist
The mailing list password can be found in misc/additional-credentials.vault.
Add new user email as per
Create a new user in archweb. Select the appropriate group membership and allowed repos (if applicable).
Subscribe communication e-mail address to internal staff mailing list.
Give the user access to
#archlinux-staffon Libera Chat.
Give the user a link to our staff services page.
Replace the Team member username with the @-prefixed username on Gitlab.
Remove personal information (such as Full Name and Personal e-mail address, as well as the clearsigned representation of this data), remove the description history and make the issue non-confidential.
Request staff cloak on Libera Chat (Group contacts)
Go to Arch Linux group -> Enter Admin mode -> go to members -> add username as "minimal access"
Go to Arch Staff group -> Enter Admin mode -> go to members -> add username as "reporter"
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information