1. 05 May, 2020 2 commits
  2. 02 May, 2020 3 commits
  3. 29 Apr, 2020 2 commits
  4. 15 Apr, 2020 2 commits
  5. 13 Apr, 2020 4 commits
  6. 13 Mar, 2020 2 commits
  7. 09 Mar, 2020 2 commits
  8. 05 Mar, 2020 2 commits
  9. 24 Feb, 2020 1 commit
  10. 12 Feb, 2020 1 commit
    • Dave Reisner's avatar
      makepkg: drop duplicate reporting of missing dependencies · 4246a4cc
      Dave Reisner authored and Allan McRae's avatar Allan McRae committed
      
      
      When pacman fails to satisfy deps, we might see output like the
      following:
      
      ==> Making package: spiderfoot 3.0-1 (Thu 06 Feb 2020 12:45:10 PM CET)
      ==> Checking runtime dependencies...
      ==> Installing missing dependencies...
      error: target not found: python-pygexf
      ==> ERROR: 'pacman' failed to install missing dependencies.
      ==> Missing dependencies:
        -> python-dnspython
        -> python-exifread
        -> python-cherrypy
        -> python-beautifulsoup4
        -> python-netaddr
        -> python-pysocks
        -> python-ipwhois
        -> python-ipaddress
        -> python-phonenumbers
        -> python-pypdf2
        -> python-stem
        -> python-whois
        -> python-future
        -> python-pyopenssl
        -> python-docx
        -> python-pptx
        -> python-networkx
        -> python-cryptography
        -> python-secure
        -> python-pygexf
        -> python-adblockparser
      ==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
      ==> ERROR: Could not resolve all dependencies.
      
      This is misleading -- the only truly missing package is python-pygexf,
      but we fail to remove sync-able deps from our deplist and report
      everything as if it were missing. Simply drop this extra reporting
      because pacman already tells us exactly what couldn't be resolved.
      Signed-off-by: Allan McRae's avatarAllan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>
      4246a4cc
  11. 10 Feb, 2020 2 commits
  12. 30 Jan, 2020 1 commit
  13. 28 Jan, 2020 4 commits
  14. 27 Jan, 2020 6 commits
    • Allan McRae's avatar
      Fix "pacman -U <url>" operations · e54617c7
      Allan McRae authored
      Commit e6a6d307
      
       detected complete part files by comparing a payload's
      max_size to initial_size.  However, these values are also equal when we
      use pacman -U on a URL as max_size is set to 0 in that case.  Add a further
      condition to avoid that.
      Signed-off-by: Allan McRae's avatarAllan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>
      e54617c7
    • Eli Schwartz's avatar
      makepkg: make per-package files containing '$pkgname' consistently work · d626a17e
      Eli Schwartz authored and Allan McRae's avatar Allan McRae committed
      
      
      Extracting function variables containing arbitrarily scoped variables of
      arbitrary nature is a disaster, but let's at least cover the common case
      of using the actual '$pkgname' in an install/changelog file. It's the
      odd case of actually being basically justified use of disambiguating
      between the same variable used in multiple different split packages...
      and also, --printsrcinfo already uses and overwrites the variable
      'pkgname' in pkgbuild_extract_to_srcinfo, so this "works" in .SRCINFO
      but doesn't work in .src.tar.gz
      
      It doesn't work in lint_pkgbuild either, but in that case the problem is
      being too permissive, not too restrictive -- we might end up checking
      the same file twice, and printing that it is missing twice.
      
      Fixes FS#64932
      Signed-off-by: Eli Schwartz's avatarEli Schwartz <eschwartz@archlinux.org>
      Signed-off-by: Allan McRae's avatarAllan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>
      d626a17e
    • Allan McRae's avatar
      Increase maximum database size · 2856a7de
      Allan McRae authored
      
      
      We previously has the maximum database size as 25MB.  This was set in the days
      before repos had as many packages as they do now, and before we started
      distributing files databases.  Increase this limit to 128MB.
      Signed-off-by: Allan McRae's avatarAllan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>
      2856a7de
    • Allan McRae's avatar
      Remove unneeded ltmain patch · 2e32d51a
      Allan McRae authored
      
      
      Many moons ago, libtool was bad - I mean worse than today!  It gobbled all
      --as-needed and we ended up with an overlinked libalpm.  This was annoying,
      particularly when dealing with soname bumps in libraries pacman/libalpm had
      no business linking to. Luckily we had a fix, stolen from GNOME I believe.
      And with that fix, we lived in harmony with libtool for many years.  Until one
      day, unbeknownst to us, libtool was "fixed".  We kept applying our patch,
      because it still applied, but it did worse than nothing.  It gobbled up our
      other LDFLAGS, and our libalpm started missing out on RELRO and BIND_NOW.
      This made the Arch Security Team unhappy. We will make them happy again by
      stopping the patch.
      Signed-off-by: Allan McRae's avatarAllan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>
      2e32d51a
    • Allan McRae's avatar
      Increase meson test timeout · 75bf8e88
      Allan McRae authored
      
      
      Running the testsuite using "PACTEST_VALGRIND=1 ninja test -C build", I ran
      into the following failure:
      
      161/332 smoke001.py                             TIMEOUT 30.02 s
      
      I figure an i7 @ 3.10GHz should be enough to run our testsuite... so boost
      the meson test timeout to 120 seconds (which should be enough time for
      anyone...).
      Signed-off-by: Allan McRae's avatarAllan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>
      75bf8e88
    • Allan McRae's avatar
      tests: Fix typo in test description · 0965023f
      Allan McRae authored
      0965023f
  15. 07 Jan, 2020 5 commits
  16. 11 Dec, 2019 1 commit