This MR contains the following updates:
Changes in version 1.2.0:
- Rejecting domains with NULL MX records (when deliverability checks are turned on).
- Rejecting unsafe unicode characters. (Some of these checks you should be doing on all of your user inputs already!)
- Rejecting most special-use reserved domain names. A new
test_environmentoption is added for using
- Some fixes in the tests.
In version 1.2.1:
- example and example.com/net/org are removed from the special-use domains list.
- SPECIAL_USE_DOMAIN_NAMES is now a documented part of the API (and it is a list instead of a tuple)
- New module-level attributes ALLOW_SMTPUTF8, CHECK_DELIVERABILITY, TEST_ENVIRONMENT, and DEFAULT_TIMEOUT can be used to change the default values of the keyword arguments.
- Travis CI is updated to test from Python 3.6 forward, dropping 3.5.
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, click this checkbox.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.