This MR contains the following updates:
Triggers and Functions support
Python 3.7 End-of-Life
Python 3.7 has reached its end-of-life (EOL) as of June 2023. This means that starting from this date, Python 3.7 will no longer receive any updates, including security patches, bug fixes, or improvements. If you continue to use Python 3.7 post-EOL, you may expose your projects and systems to potential security vulnerabilities. We ended its support in this version and strongly recommend migrating to Python 3.10.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Updating client license to clear, MIT (#2884)
- Add py.typed in accordance with PEP-561 (#2738)
- Dependabot label change (#2880)
- Fix type hints in SearchCommands (#2817)
- Add sync modules (except search) tests to cluster CI (#2850)
- Fix a duplicate word in
- Fixing doc builds (#2869)
- Change cluster docker to edge and enable debug command (#2853)
We'd like to thank all the contributors who worked on this release!
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.