Onboard Neitsab as wiki maintainer
Sorry for the delay, I was AFK for the week. Looking forward to joining the support staff!
Onboarding an Arch Linux team member
- Team member username: @neitsab
- Voting result:
- SSH public key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAICVOCWR4UkN01X4UaAobPMBtfdbFsW/M7F0fEeOe1SYG
- Full Name: Bastien Traverse
- Personal e-mail address: <redacted>
- PGP key ID used with personal e-mail address: 2D43963232DA10F269A8BBAF55492518E7899F86
- Communication e-mail address: arch
- whether you want an @archlinux.org email address: Yes
All roles checklist
The mailing list password can be found in misc/additional-credentials.vault.
Add new user email as per
Create a new user in archweb. Select the appropriate group membership and allowed repos (if applicable).
Subscribe communication e-mail address to internal staff mailing list.
Give the user access to
#archlinux-staffon Libera Chat.
Give the user a link to our staff services page.
Replace the Team member username with the @-prefixed username on Gitlab.
Remove personal information (such as Full Name and Personal e-mail address, as well as the clearsigned representation of this data), remove the description history and make the issue non-confidential.
Request staff cloak on Libera Chat (Group contacts)
Go to Arch Linux group -> Enter Admin mode -> go to members -> add username as "minimal access"
Go to Arch Staff group -> Enter Admin mode -> go to members -> add username as "reporter"
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information