Move all active git.archlinux.org and Github hosted projects to the Arch Linux namespace
- Archive all projects to software heritage
Archive some projects to GitLab
- kde-build (#361 (closed))
- linux (https://github.com/archlinux/linux)
- namcap (https://gitlab.archlinux.org/pacman/namcap)
- pacman-contrib (#369 (closed))
- cgit (#363 (closed))
- netctl > Is still actively maintained [name=Giancarlo Razzolini] (#367 (closed))
- mkinitcpio-nfs-utils >This still is needed, we need to migrate. I plan to migrate it on the mkinitcpio group I've created on gitlab. [name=Giancarlo Razzolini] (#366 (closed))
- archboot (moved to https://gitlab.archlinux.org/tpowa/archboot)
First order of the day: tar up git.archlinux.org and put that onto vostok as an archive. In addition, we always also have the backups.
This requires the consent of git.archlinux.org repository users and needs some communication.
Migrate from git.archlinux.org:
Migrate from GitHub:
If importing from GitHub, in order to migrate the issues, migrate via GitHub import functionality on GitLab via GitHub API token. Ask @svenstaro about this!
Make sure to always set up push mirroring to GitHub for each respective repo migrated to GitLab.