This change should not be applied until aurweb!449 (merged) is merged; v6.0.10 is not yet tagged. That being said, while the request is up in our repository, we are unsure if devops wants to go forward with this at the current time.
For devops: You will need to set the following ansible variables:
And you may safely remove:
vault_aurweb_postmasterfrom the vault.
As repeats of these traceback notifications were annoying some of the devops staff, and it took coordination to share tracebacks with developers, this commit removes that responsibility off of devops by reporting tracebacks to Gitlab repositories in the form of issues.
- removed ServerErrorNotification
- removed notifications.postmaster configuration option
- added notifications.gitlab-instance option
- added notifications.error-project option
- added notifications.error-token option
Issues are filed confidentially. This change will need updates in infrastructure's ansible configuration before this can be applied to aur.archlinux.org.
Signed-off-by: Kevin Morris email@example.com